Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, May 17, 2010

* Midnight in San Miguel

The power has been out most of the evening.  I had left the light by my bed on to know when the power returned.  Consequently I am wide awake at the moment.  I will do a short post. 

Had an art lesson on Saturday to keep myself in balance.  This intuitive painting very much intregues me.  It's a constant surprise.  I work at a fairly good speed, never knowing what my hand is doing, what colours it is going to choose, or where on the painting it will work next.  It is a free flow feeling.  I love it.  Saturday, I was surprised what came forward.  As you know, the previous week was not one of my best.  Intuitively some of that showed up in 'The Dancer'.  She is now 'well armed', she has gained knowledge and wisdom.  They are with her, around her, there for her, a part of her.  She's not done yet ... but getting there.
I try to begin a painting with as few restrictions as possible and let intuition be my guide, as I respond to what is developing on the painting surface. ~ Marilyn Hughey Phillis
This is what I am learning.

No comments: