Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, August 10, 2012

* The Adventure Continues

Had some time today to continue working with my Angel painting.  I did their faces.  Having never painted small faces before, it's been a day of mostly laughing as their expressions emerge with no help from me!  A lot of detail work still to do.  This should make you smile.

"The Gathering"

Closer up so you can see their expressions.  The little one on the right looks like he's never been exposed to anything like this before.  I love his 'scared' expression. 

That's it for today.  Take care of yourselves and your families.  LOVE, and this moment - that's all we've got.  Cherish it.  xoxo Donna

“Except to heaven, she is nought; Except for angels, lone; Except to some wide-wandering bee, A flower superfluous blown; Except for winds, provincial; Except by butterflies, Unnoticed as a single dew That on the acre lies”

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

The angels are all smiling at you, Donna. It must be hard to paint so many faces all at once. I admire your talent.

We had the restoration team here today to pull carpets and dry the subfloors. FANS RUNNING TO DRIVE US NUTS and I'm already there after a summer from h.....

Hugs,
C

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your smiling angels, and that each one has its own character! Great! Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

They have faces now, stunning work, Donna!

Nancy Lynn said...

Nothing better than having Angels all around you....to guide and protect you. The painting is wonderful.

Lynn Stevens said...

What a delight Donna, Such fun expressions!
Have you ever heard of John August Swanson? I have to do a dining room this week to match his style, Should be interesting. LOL
hugs Lynn