Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, August 12, 2012

* The Gathering

I completed "The Gathering" last night.  For those of you who haven't been around, the painting came to me from a guided Angel meditation.  I think the expressions on their faces are priceless.  I have not had experience painting small faces before - they are all different and some very funny I think.  My inclination when I paint it always to put in too much detail --- well --- how much detail can you cram into less than a square inch.

The Gathering

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mid August already!  Where is the year going.  Thanks for dropping by and leaving your wonderful comments.  xoxo  Donna

A house call from an angel can heal a broken heart.



6 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This painting is just magnificent, Donna! I love the gathering of angels.:) Beautiful!

Yvonne said...

PERFECTO, Donna! It is just beautiful.

Sunny and hot here:)

Nancy Lynn said...

I love how you gave each Angel their own personality... Just a gorgeous picture. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy said...

Just incredible, Donna! Angels are welcome in my studio at all times. First off, I love your colors in all of your paintings and other work. And the detail in this "beatific bunch" is really absorbing. Lovely work.

Gerri Herbst said...

Dear Donna,
Simply glorious....Each angel is unique and beautiful. I adore this...Thanks for stoppin' by lately. Also thanks for the kind words on my hubbies video. I do appreciate it. take care, gerri

Greg said...

Привет. Пишу из Украины. Очень хорошие ангелы, как настоящие. Вы - талант! Желаю дальнейших успехов в творчестве.