Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, August 24, 2012

* A Good Week ...

It's been five months since my melt down.  The medical profession have tried five different combinations of drugs during that time.  None of them satisfactory.  Spent most of my time in a comatose state.  Last Sunday I sat down with my trusty computer and began doing research.  ( Angel energy perhaps?) What I came up with was a combination of two drugs which have the least side affects of any.  Mayo Clinic has good words to say about them. That made my heart a little lighter.

As some of you know, I'm not particularly supportive of drugs for depression and anxiety. Dr.'s hand out anti-depressants like candy.  I think the world is over medicated.  On the other hand, now I have to surrender, accept and be happy they are available.   I had spent years getting off the last combo they prescribed me twenty five years ago.  Not one Dr. ever bothered to to discontinue those prescriptions.  Drug fee at last?  It felt WONDERFUL.  I was an entirely new person.   ..... until the year from hell hit and my system just couldn't take the stress in the end.  It broke.  I fought it tooth and nail, but it was broken.

The good news is...  Attended a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday and gave him my sales spiel.  He agreed.  I began the drugs that day.  TODAY, which is four days later, I cooked myself a meal and did a little arting.  I hauled huge bags of dirt around my terrace and managed to plant two large plants.  YEAH.  Cross your fingers and your toes, but I think we have found the answer, at least for the moment.

I'm so far behind with my mail art, it's a true miracle anyone writes to me anymore.  I have developed dear friends through this blog and the web.  One lady wanted a row house - so I made one.  The other is a business envelope size postcard I can dash a quick note off to a friend just to keep in contact.


I just love these old rhymes.


Things are definitely looking up.  Thanks for dropping by.  Love seeing your words on the page.  Hope you are looking forward to a lovely weekend.  xoxo Donna

I received a lovely email today from someone I hold dear to my heart.  This quote included. I thought it very special.

"Today may there be peace within.  May you trust that you exactly where you are meant to be.  May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.  May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you.  May you be content with yourself just the way you are.  Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.  It is there for each and every one of us."

Angel messages come to us in many different ways.  It just happened to be delivered very special.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you medis are helping, hope it will continue. I love what you have made, the crooked man rhyme was one of my faves as a kid. Thanks for your mail, I will reply! Hugs, Valerie

Nancy Lynn said...

I Am so happy that things are looking up for you.....it makes my heart sing. My thoughts and prayers have been there with you. Looking forward to more posts filled with your beautiful art.

donna said...

I love how you put it into words. The crooked man rhyme goes so well with your tag and the beautiful ladies are some of my favorites. With hope the ladies persist. Love Donna from the water

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I'm so happy for you, Donna. :) Hope the good prospects continue.

AM Zafaran said...

Hi Donna,
Was reading your pages and I'm glad I stopped by! I love this 'crooked' rhyme!Your pics too!I'm going to add myself as a follower.

patty said...

Donna, thanks for sharing these personal details with us. I add myself to the list of those who are so HAPPY to see you back where you belong!!