Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, August 19, 2012

* Angels in my Studio

I'm hosting Angels in my home for five days.  They arrive here tonight at 10:30 pm.  Ever heard of it?  No, me either.  Well, lots of people are doing it.  I'll keep you posted.

Welcoming Angel Alter

”We all have angels guiding us…They look after us. They heal us, touch us, comfort us with invisible warm hands…What will bring their help? Asking. Giving thanks.”Sophy Burnham

2 comments:

SooZeQue said...

Love the alter, your painting looks truly beautiful! Love that little wood piece also.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely photo of your wonderful painting, like a house shrine! Hugs, Valerie