Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, August 4, 2012

* It was one of those days .....

.... one of those days when, you know, you just can't lift yourself up with any sense of integrity.  So I had to lie.  I decided to use the old saying 'fake it 'til you make it'.  This is a spread from my Book of Days.


Thanks for dropping over.  It's Sa Turd ay!  (Did you know there was a turd in Saturday (OH MY!)  Have a great weekend.  

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
~ Nora Roberts

5 comments:

patty said...

Donna, so great to see you here!!! yes, I think that is part of the "act as if" philosophy. Sometimes it works. 8) Hang in there, my friend!

Valerie-Jael said...

I always wondered why Saturdays were often so shitty! Great pages! Hugs, Valerie

Nancy Lynn said...

Your pages are great. Love love love your art.

Carolyn said...

You made me laugh! My last few days weren't so great either. Jim fell and broke the tank to the toilet in the middle of the night. Water everywhere! It took three days to dry out carpets and, yes, I was stressed.

My muse washed away as well.

Hang in there; that's what I'm attempting to do. One step forward and two back.

Hugs,
C

Anonymous said...

I think we all " fake it " some just are better actors than others. great pages , true words !

Marie