Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

* Pocco a Pocco (Little by Little)

Didn't have much time to work on this piece today, errands and napping seemed to take priority.

It's sort of an exhausting piece in a way (or possibly it's because I'm still not up to par), but it just seems to go on and on and on.  Just when I think I might be finished, I spot something else I would like to do.  Here is where I'm at today.  I must say I am amazed at how it's turning out though.  SURPRISE!

A New Kind of Love


Thanks for stopping by ... next time don't be in such a hurry, the sangria is on!  Take care and enjoy what you are doing.  xoxo  Donna

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. ~ Unknown

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE it! Hugs, Valerie

patty said...

Donna its a fantasticly fun and vibrant piece and that quote is chock full of goodness!!

Nancy Lynn said...

What a beautiful and fun painting. I love it. You are so talented.

Nancy said...

This is just "knock-your-socks-off" good! Had to chuckle at your post of a few days ago regarding the need to clean up. My sewing room gets so out of control that, like you, sometimes I can't keep going till I impose a little order on the chaos. Always comforting to know others wind up in the same boat!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Donna, this is fabulous! I so adore these bright fun colors. :)

Yvonne said...

It's amazing to see it come alive! Fabulous, Donna!