Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, August 23, 2012

* Experimenting

Angels in my Studio just had a video demonstration showing us how to use product and saran wrap to create a painting with an ethereal feel.  Interesting.  I didn't have the proper supplies, however I improvised and this is what happened.


Oh I do love it when you drop by.  Thanks for all your wonderful comments since I've returned to my blog.  Hope you have a lovely day.  CREATE something!  xoxo  Donna

Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.  ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

5 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

I love how this turned out.....a beautiful Angel to guide and help you along each day.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love that, very impressive color.

patty said...

Oh, Donna - I still do not get your blog in my reader, ahrgg! I got out of the habit of checking and now I am behind.... I'm so glad to have you back... here I go to read the other posts!!

donna said...

I love how your angel turned out. It is very striking.love Donna

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love this lesson! :) I didn't have that medium either so I just used plain water and it worked fine. Fabulous technique and your angel is gorgeous! :)