Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, August 2, 2012

* It's me! Don't be too shocked.

Hi everyone!  Hope this finds you all well and enjoying your summer.  It's been beautiful here.  Even though it's the rainy season, we are having just the right amount of beautiful drops for a couple of hours a day and the rest of the time it's glorious.  My surroundings are green and the dam we use for water is filling quickly, both of which make me happy.

I've been restless.  They say that's a sign of healing.  Hope so.  Nothing was coming on to the canvas in the "Spiritual Women" department, so I decided to try something a little different.  The canvas is large, and once I had begun I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

While renovating a turn of the century house, many things turned up as we took down walls and lifted boards, basically gutting the inside.  Some of the objects were interesting and were kept in a box.  Now some of them are on the canvas.  I'm not sure what to think - you can be honest and let me know what is going through your mind.  (Is this story true or false.  You choose)


Top close up

Bottom close up

Thanks so much for dropping in.  Hoping I'll be posting a little more often, however no promises.  Take care.  xoxo  Donna

I have a lot of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.  Oprah Winfrey
That is an amazingly difficult attribute to learn!

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your collage. It doesn't matter where the bits and bobs came from, main thing they are put together with lots of fantasy! Hope you are soon feeling really well again, I miss you! Hugs, Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I hope to see you more often, too. :) Great collage! I have no talent in collage department so I'm always in awe when I see a good one. :)

Yvonne said...

WHOA, this is a fabulous collage, Donna! So happy to hear from you. Big hugs!

Nancy said...

This is fascinating! So much to study and. Enjoy. AbsorbIng. Good to hear from you.

Nancy Lynn said...

I love this collage a lot. WOW. It has so much depth and speaks well of your breathtaking talent. So great to see you back with a post.

Lynn Stevens said...

Well I don't know if its true or not but sure would be quite wonderful to find hidden treasures behind walls and old boards!
Awesome Collage Donna, so much to look at!
hugs Lynn

Katie said...

Great collage to inspire. Glad you got your frida stickers too. Take it easy. hugs!

SooZeQue said...

Looks like a big undertaking. I've never done collages, but have wanted to. Look very interesting to me. But honestly tearing down and renovating and finding all those treasure would be awesome. There is certainly a story there!

jane said...

Very glad to see your post this morning, Donna, and fun collage! Take care and be well....xx Jane

Anonymous said...

Donna a beautiful collage which I need time to study but how wonderful to find these treasures and even more wonderful to see you posting, hugs and kisses and positive thoughts winging their way to Mexico.

Marie