Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

* Dressing up the driveway

I just decided to dress up the driveway.  Not possible to finish the large jardin at the back, so I need some beauty around me off the little covered terrace.  These are the 'before' photographs.  It will take me a little while to get everything together as I need holes drilled in the walls, some more plant pots, blah blah blah.  The covered terrace is sort of where I want it - not much more to do -- the driveway ... well, I need to play out there and make a little jungle.  It's coming.  When I'm finished, I'll post again.

Covered terrace

View from covered terrace.

Driveway leading to Jardin  

Nice to see you here today.  Thanks for stopping by.  xoxo Donna

To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.--Mohandas Gandhi

6 comments:

SooZeQue said...

I love everything about those spaces. Such beautiful colors and lights and potted plants. I think I'll stop by tonight (late) and just sit and enjoy. I feel quite a home in those surroundings.

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks so beautiful Donna, peaceful, homely and good! Hugs, Valerie

Nancy Lynn said...

This looks like such a nice place to relax and enjoy the outdoors..... Love it.

Yvonne said...

I love the look of your little piece of heaven, Donna! The blues are gorgeous!

Nancy said...

How inviting! Just lovely and peaceful. I was just writing a post about home being sanctuary and the prayer flags around that theme. And here I find myself in your lovely sanctuary. Thanks for inviting us in!

patty said...

This is "before"?? It all looks so lovely and inviting!!