Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

* And now for something completely different ....

Back to my basic, very basic, intuitive painting.  Needed some play time today.  Yes, you are right, my studio did not get cleaned.  I need a magic wand please and a faery God Mother if you can spare her.  I'm to the point where I can't find anything!  There are piles of paper and ephemera everywhere.  The question is, do I want to play or do I want to clean.  I keep asking myself that and always come up with the same answer - thus the mess remains.  It is getting serious though .... frustration is setting in.  That's when I absolutely know something must be done and soon.

Today was not the day however.  I splashed some paint on a smaller canvas I had and kept looking for shapes.  Like playing hide and seek!  I spent the entire day doing this .. well, in between napping.  I would throw some paint at the canvas - stand back and see what I could see.  Interesting study.  Here's what's happened so far.  Tomorrow is another day .....


Hope your week got off to a great start and you enjoyed your weekend.  Take care and thanks for dropping round for a lookie loo.  xoxo  Donna

The more and more each is impelled by that which is intuitive, or the relying upon the soul force within, the greater, the farther, the deeper, the broader, the more constructive may be the result." - Edgar Cayce

PS:   The comment sent in Russian translates as follows: 
Hey. I am writing from Ukraine. Very good angels, as the real thing. You - a talent! I wish you continued success in the workThere was a name attached, but can't remember what it was now.  Anyway, thanks for the comment  -  all the way from the Ukraine!

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love it especially as there is a coffee pot on it! Have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

Oh, this is awesome, Donna! Love the colour and designs!

SooZeQue said...

Love the color combo's... reminds me of some hippy fabric I used to have. Glad you've found your creative muse again.

Yvonne said...

The more I look at this piece, the more I see. Coffee pot, fish, and bird for starters!