Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1/2 and 1/2 Make A Whole Entire Backsplash

The tilers worked hard today.  It's finished!  YEAH.  I think it looks grand.  When I get some curtains made to cover the shelves below the counter it will look 'done'.  Whew!

The other half.  Now, I know you are thinking .... what the heck has R16 got to do with anything?  Absolutely nothing.  I saw it, I liked it, I bought it, I put it in the back splash.  I think it adds 'interest'.  I have a liking for letters and numbers.  Together is a wonderful combination.  : o )

Done.  Complete.  Fully dressed.  The whole enchilada.

The landscapers came today.  Lupi is back.  The gentle giant.  We drew in the dirt.  Where do I want the tree to go?  Where do I want the fountain to go?  Could I do this?  Could I do that?  In the end, I decided on an all brick yard.  I didn't like the gray slate with the house.  The fountain is going to be on the side wall where I wanted it in the first place.  I have also designed a Sun, a Moon and a small star which will be laid into the ground in pebbles.  (a form of a mosaic)  It will be simple and lovely.  Work began today.  It could take up to 5 weeks.  AND, this is Mexico (?)
Today I found in my papers, old writings about my Mamma and Papa.  It brought back so many memories.  I have begun to add these pieces to my writing site,  Fragments of a Woman.  If you are interested in reading them, please go HERE.

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you. 

No comments: