Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, June 28, 2010

* Half down, Half to go ..

It was supposed to be another party this evening.  Maria was going to cook us a 'typical Mexicana meal' which was to be a surprise.  Well, SURPRISE .... the tilers showed up today to tile the back splash.  No cooking in the kitchen going on here.  I'm glad to have the tiling begun ... however, it has made me rather cranky.  Don't mess with me tonight!  Maria arrived with her huge bag of groceries all ready to cook.  Anyway ... hopefully if all the pollo (chicken) lasts until Thursday, and company can still attend - we will do it then.  So my day got off to a bit of a rocky beginning.  Nothing to write home about -- but for whatever reason it did put me a little 'off'.  I know ... there is a full moon.  That's it, of course!

And so the tiling began.

While this is going on, Habibi chooses to sit out on the HOT tiles in the HOT sun.  I don't know why he's not a piece of doggie crisp!

  One half done.  The other half tomorrow.  A thick layer of tile and grout dust has once again settled over Quinta de Luz and her inhabitants.  It's everywhere.  Time for a shower.


"There will be good days and bad, which means that some days I may be cranky and some days really cranky"  ~  Peter Jennings

No comments: