Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bird Watching, Brick Catching and Beginning Again on Monday

Hungry little tikes, obviously.  I was out on my terrace when I heard all this bird song and chirping.  Looking up and across to the other roof I observed this Mama and two little ones.  Mama, of course busy getting a meal into hungry little mouths!  Miss Sylvia looked them up in her bird book of San Miguel.  They are Cassin's Kingbirds.  I feel to privileged to be able to observe them for so long.  They allowed me a little glimpse into their lives.

The wall was completed yesterday.  Mucho rapido!  It was fun to watch a family enjoying physical work.  The following photograph shows you the joy on the muchachos face.  He is really enjoying catching those bricks!
The yard is clear again today and will be for two entire days.  Monday they will begin the jardin.  I'm looking forward to having it all finished, however, I will enjoy the process.  It's fun to watch your dreams come true.  I'm not sure I ever 'got that' before.  The joy of watching something you have dreamed about manafest before your eyes.  Very gratifying and exciting.  I used to believe I had to have a partner to share it with.  I've learned I don't.  I'm quite happy enjoying the joy by myself, much to my amazement!

Monday, bright and early, Lupi and my men will be back to begin work.  It will be comforting.  I know everyone.  I can buy them goodies at the bakery.  I can see the smiles on their faces and the joy in their hearts.  I will observe their mind boggling hard labour, and the pride they take in doing a good job.   More of Lupi's quiet strong energy will be 'built in' to my home.  I will watch each brick and stone being laid.  I will help with the plants.  I will visit nurseries and get excited and confused about what to bring home with me.  I really really want an olive tree.  I adore them.  They are so symbolic to me, after seeing the beautiful olive groves of Italy and Greece. I've imprinted those memories into my mind.  The ancient trees with their knarled trunks, so full of character, the green gray colour of the leaves, the symbolism of the 'olive branch' and peace.  I'm looking forward to next week.

"Remember today, for it is the beginning of always.  Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold.  Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true."

No comments: