Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, June 19, 2010

* On Disconnect

The internet went down, my vonage phone lines (which are connected via the internet) went down and I have been on disconnect for two entire days.  I'm thinking it parallel's the way I've been feeling lately.  Just a little disconnected from my self, my soul, my authenticity, my creativity.  Don't like it much.  I do know, tomorrow is a new day.  I do realize I love blogging every day.  I MISSED YOU!  You are part of my 'connect'.

Mi Casa "Quinta de Luz" is very nearly 'acabado' (finished).  So much happened today.  The draining ditch was completed.  The ground was leveled.  All the 'left overs' were piled up neatly by the house ready to be taken away.  I am almost in 'stunned' mode.  A quiet weekend will assist me in getting ready to take full possession of my home after everyone is gone.  Next week there will still be some work.  Final touch ups.  I am also having another wall built.  They hauled the two truck loads of bricks in (by hand) today.  The are neatly piled at the bottom of the stairs waiting to 'become'.  Sort of like us .... waiting to 'become'.  I should speak for myself here.  I am actually tired of waiting ... I have plans of action!

So, here's some photos from the last couple of days.

Finishing up cleaning the tiles.  Sweeping.  The iron railing arrived!

Jardin still in chaos.

Siesta - out of the rain.

Wrought iron railing being lifted.

 Just about there ...

Ahhh.  Success!  That was @*(^& heavy!

Sylvia was here the other evening.  She called from outside, "Come and see the light on the house."  I did, and ran for my camera.  Even with my orange towels flapping in the wind because I don't have a clothes line yet, I adore this photo.  Light light is perfect.  The shadow of the cypress tree from a neighbours yard is perfect.  The chimney against the sky is perfect.  Can you tell I like this photo? 

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly life life."  ~ Greg Anderson

No comments: