Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

* And the WINNER is .....

YVONNE of Artic Blonde Creations, you are the winner.  A fellow Canadian to boot.  Congratulations Yvonne.  Send me your addy please and I will get this off to you.

I was just over to visit your blog and I see you have done a "Frida" piece.  We must have been on the same wavelength.  :o)

Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun.  Welcome to those of you who are relative newby's.   Don't be shy.  I love your comments, and would adore getting to know you a little better.

Thanks for stopping by my Pretty's.  Have a wonderful creative day no matter what you are up to.  xxoo  Donna

"What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say."  ~ Ralph Waldo Emmerson

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats to Yvonne. She is such a nice person, and she really deserves it! Have a great day, Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Just popped over to check out Artic Blonde Creations, boy, everyone is sooo talented. She does great work. I like Frida as well. She is a lucky girl winning your goodies. Happy doing, whatever you are up to love r.rose

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to say, I love your quotes, you choose excellent ones each time. love r.rose

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Congrats to the winner! :) Have a great week Donna! :)

Annie Lightbulb said...

Yeah congratulations Yvonne, what a great gift! I'm jealous now,lol! :)

Annie Lightbulb said...

Donna your awesome!

Annie Lightbulb said...

Donna, thank you so much for sharing your heart with me. Wow, I was whelming up with you. I think the felting spoke to you as a reflection of your own soul. I can see it in your art, the colours the flow and textures. There all so powerfully magical. Have you created any felt?
I bet you'd be awesome! Totally!
HUGE HEART! <3 :)

Nancy Lynn said...

Congratulations Yvonne I am so happy for you. I can't imagine what fun you will have with all of those goodies. And what a great giveaway Donna. So nice of you to do that.

creativelenna said...

congratulations to Yvonne!
Thanks, Donna : ) it was a fun giveaway.

patty said...

Congratulations to Yvonne - what a lucky girl!! And, Donne, what a load of good karma you are throwing out into the universe!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Yvonne!