Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

* A little journaling and some Chrissie Cards ...

Double spread in my journal today.  Linking to The Butterfly Effect.


Also a couple of Christmas cards completed.


Thanks for dropping by my Pretty's.  

Nightingales are put in cages because their songs give pleasure. Whoever heard of keeping a crow?  Rumi

12 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great art journaling, Donna! And I love those cards. The typewriter is awesome! :)

Leovi said...

A journal of art really lovely, I really like a jewel.

jane said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! And I love your "10 things worth living for"...xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal spread Donna, and the cards are great. Nice to see cards that are a bit different! Hope you have a good, creative day, Hugs, Valerie

Katie said...

Love your Christmas cards! Those are some fun ladies!

Gina said...

Loving your journal pages :d and your cards,,,the 2 dancers are awesome :D XXX

Karen Isaacson said...

Fabulous snippets on your journal spread - I love the way it all came together!

Natasha said...

I love art journaling, and seeing all the snipperts of life that get put on the pages. :)

WrightStuff said...

What a great burst of colour and image. Love your cards - especially the two sassy ladies!

Unknown said...

this is really cool! i love these pages.
xxa

Nancy said...

Journaling- lovely. That list of 10 is worth thinking on. And being such a fan of vintage images, I just love the cards. Those two tappers are Rockette-like but for the height! Wanna-bes?

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous Donna...such a lovely journal!Beautiful card too.