Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, November 6, 2011

* Tricked again ...

I sure didn't feel like painting today.  I was lured to the studio on the pretense of doing some photo copying.  Realized the new ink I purchased is not the right ink!  Humph!  So naturally ... she lured me over.  She's good at that.  Worked 'til late afternoon.  Lots more to do.  She's progressing.  Didn't speak a word to me today ... so we spent a very quiet day together.

Medicine Woman

So many of you popped by and left such lovely comments.  Thank you for that.  It really lifts a girls spirits.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  We're off into another week at full speed.  Enjoy.  xxoo Donna

Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.  ~Lewis Carroll

9 comments:

Katie said...

Even on your off days, You make tremendous stuff-how do you do that?! She is coming along nicely, and I'm sure she'll talk to you soon. Hugs, Katie

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry she is not talking to you, I think she needs to adjust to the world. Wonderful work, Donna, have a good day, Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I keep missing your posts in google reader. I'll have to check out what's wrong. :( Love your lady! I bet she's gonna talk your ear of today. :) Do share what she says. :)

Gina said...

Sometimes silence and the company of a good friend is all we need. She is certainly beautiful, and looks totally at peace with the world :D XXX

Nancy Lynn said...

Your painting is wonderful. Hope you are feeling better every day.

Kelly said...

This is a beautiful painting Donna. I am a new follower. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Unknown said...

Donna, she is absolutely gorgeous!

nia said...

Beautiful, so beautiful. Thank you Donna, with my love, nia

creativelenna said...

she is most beautiful, Donna. i am so glad I stopped by! : ^ ) lenna