Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

* Oh Katie ...

Goodies just keep coming!  Katie, over at THE RED TIN and I have been friends for awhile.  We met through a snail mail/mail art group and then connected through our blogs. 

Last week goodies arrived!  I think Katie picked up on the fact I was finding it difficult to obtain good card stock.  Among other things, I now have absolutely top quality card stock.

Feast your eyes on this good mail day!


Thank you, darling Katie.  I love every piece and can assure you I will have tons of fun!
 
“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.” – C.G. Jung

6 comments:

jane said...

Oh Fabulous! Isn't it wonderful how a packet of paper can make us so happy! Now make some ART, Girlfriend!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a lovely parcel, lucky you. So much gorgeous paper and all those yummy stamps - enjoy!! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them! Hugs, Valerie

Katie said...

So glad you like it! Hope it cheered you! xo

donna said...

Oh my but you do get GOOD mail. Thank you for your comment. You are so kind. I wanted to let you know it is not so much about pain as numbness that when lasts too long causes nerve damage. Luckily I can still do other stuff without it happening. Thanks for thinking of me...hugs..Donna by the bay

Nancy said...

Good mail indeed! Your studio gets more and more interesting. I'm so close to getting back up and running now... watch for me!

Gerri Herbst said...

Incredible mail day my dear! Lots to for you to play with Cant wait to see.take care, gerri