Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

* Tomorrow is Givaway .. adding one last goodie

I do hope all of you who wish to enter for my celebration giveaway have done so by now.  I AM GIVING AN EXTENSION OF ONE DAY, JUST IN CASE.  So, tomorrow is the big day. November 23, 2011.  Remember, you must be a follower, so please make sure you are signed up.  Thanks.

To read the rules, leave a comment and see the photos simply click HERE.

Today I am adding a traditional Mexican bark painting, hand made and painted by a local artisan.




Good Luck everyone.  Thank you for your ongoing inspiration and support.  I receive that from all of you on a daily basis.  xxoo Donna

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~ Mark Twain

7 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Donna this is GORGEOUS your Mexican barkpaiting. Love that bird and also the beautiful colors. Great Art Work. Get well and lovely greet Marja

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Donna I have written two comments by your creations and the didn´t appear. What´s wrong I don´t know. I have put your blog in my bloglist and he didn´t appears. The name I put in is right. Thsat´s a mystery. But I will visit your site again.
Lovely greet
Marja

Katie said...

pretty!!
I love your quote today. :0)

Gina said...

Hadn't realised I hadn't joined as a follower....have now :D XXX

creativelenna said...

Thank you Donna for the beautiful addition and you are so good! That mark Twain quote is one of my absolute favorites. I made it into a rubber stamp when I had my "LennaLines" quote stamps! xoxox grateful for you!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely little bark painting! Have a good day, hugs, Valerie

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful.
Congrats to the winner.