Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, November 25, 2011

* Does she look any different?

I personally can't see it, although I spent a lot of time with her today.  Thought I would post anyway.  There is so much gold metallic paint, it's difficult to get a photo without doing weird things to the light.




 “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
― Rumi

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Yes, she is progressing nicely. Gold metallic is always awful to take pictures of! Glad you managed to work on her, looking forward to seeing more! Have a nice day Donna and stay creative! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is heaps different. Her head-dress, her skin colour, the blue. She is looking great. Do you look at your work in the mirror? I always find I see it better that way. It somehow give you an objective look. love r.rose

Nancy Lynn said...

I can see a big difference in the brightness and darkness of the colors...the face and neck areas are much lighter and the background colors are darker It could be because they were taken at different times and different circumstances though.

Very nice Donna.

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Donna,
Yes she is amazing. Im sure she just glows. Sorry I have not been aroundso much. We are moving to a new state and things are all packed up. My computer connection doesnt always work.There's so much up in the air. Hope to be a more regular commentor in January.take care, gerri

Gina said...

I looked back to the previous post...and I can FEEL the difference!! She is radiating pure love. Her energy is now flowing :D Smile :D XXX

SooZeQue said...

I love these sacred ladies. I see no problem with the golds. Early stages are always lackluster ~ It's that last 5 mins of a painting that change everything. I could see these ladies painted on old wood like the retablos and the bultos. So Beautiful

Annie Lightbulb said...

Rumi is so enlightened, I love the saying! Love your art too, she is gorgeous. The faces are so deep and serene in a magical soul way!
:) Your awesome!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

She looks so pieceful and warm to me. Your women are just fantastic, Donna. :)

Katie said...

your paintings are so my style! I love them! You blow me away with these!

Katie said...

ps. I do see a difference...it's really poppin' now!