Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

* A little more ...

Yes, I got a little more done today.  The other bookcase is moved in.  I can see the fireplace.  Organization happened in the supply cupboard.  Even climbed the ladder and washed down the top of the cupboard.  Can't believe the dust we get here!  So, here's a couple of photographs to keep you up to date.


Then I simply had to put up these Mexican Stars.  They are so beautiful and colourful.  Hand dyed, hand woven from palm leaves.  I do realize they are dust catchers and in no time flat I will have to take them down because I can't stand the dirt.  In the mean time, I'm in love.  They are pretty!
That's it for today.  Thank you all my lovely's for dropping in.  Hope you had a great day.  xxoo Donna

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
-- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It's looking really good already! Glad you managed to get so much done. The stars are very pretty, you will have to blow on them everyday....Have a good day, hugs, Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Looking more awesome every day. :) I probably told you before but I wish I had the guts to paint my walls in those colors. I dream of living between those walls. :)

jane said...

What a HAPPY room! Love your choice of colors...yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna, I love your room, so colorful and organized. Great job!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Donna,
I just came over from Yvonne's blog--and I'm your newest follower. WOW--I LOVE this room!!!
XO
Cindy

Nancy Lynn said...

Love love love how your room is shaping up...it looks wonderful. That would be such a fun place to spend time in.

Nicola said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely visit to my blog and those kind words. Your creative space is a work of art in its self!!! Wow!!! What a wonderful place to create!!! :0)

Carolyn said...

Oh so beautiful, Donna. The colors are just stunning and you are going to love your studio more than ever. Before long everything will have its place including you in your chair at your table.

Be careful on those ladders; they can trip you up in a second.

Thanks for the photos; they help us organize with you and inspire us too.

Hugs,
C

creativelenna said...

your studio looks beautiful to me donna, showing your bright spirit and organized too!