Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, December 18, 2011

* Changes at Quinta de Luz

With another recent financial situation in my life, I decided to empty the sunken jardin of plants and move everything up to the driveway.  The driveway is directly off the covered terrace and will now be an extension for sitting in the sun, or the shade amongst plants and bird song. 

The changes have only just begun.  I have empty pots which will be filled with new plants.  I need a small iron table to go between the two blue chairs, and I'd like some plants hanging on the wall.  The ivy, which I have been sadly neglecting will work its way up my beautiful ladder and I think the entire space will become quite cozy.

Here's some photos of the beginning.





That's it for today.  Thanks for dropping by.  Christmas is fast approaching.  I've got errands to do this week .. so I'm off to make a list.  I'm sure you are all very busy as well.  xxoo  Donna

What is Christmas?

It is belief in the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks lovely Donna. Is that sunshine I can see in your photos? How nice....rare here just now! Hugs, Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love your photos! They are always so clean and sunny. :) Thise will make a great little nook for you. :)

Gina said...

I can already see you sitting by the sun bleached wall....chillin with your muse :D XXX

Yvonne said...

LOVE those pots, Donna!

Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

patty said...

In my humble opinion.... the more outdoor sitting areas, the better!! Also, maybe this will provide a little distraction while you and your muse let things "percolate" for a bit!
XOX

Katie said...

I love that first pic!
Got your fabulous letter and goodies. Wee! What is it about xmas that makes me kinda misty too? Just reading your little card made me all mushy and thankful to know you!
( gonna be a crazy week...trying to get caught up...wanted to say Hi and thanks real quick!)

creativelenna said...

It's always good to tweak I say, and this looks like a great plan Donna! I love the idea of plants on the wall. I have seen that around here. What fun to create another cozy spot in your new home. Sending christmas hugs!! xo lenna