Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

* Might have had a break through ...

I think my muse might have poked her head into the studio for a moment or two today.  "Expect Miracles" has made some progress, although she's still very very quiet.  I made a correction to her face, so the "blob shadow" on the left side of her face will be corrected, hopefully tomorrow.  Still don't know what she wants or what is in the outstretched hand before her.  Obviously, it's not her hand, so someone is offering her something.  What?  I'll let you know when I find out.


Thanks so much for dropping by.  Have a great day.  xxoo  Donna

I'm very interested to see how this new painting will go - I know I want it big and stark, and as I said, I follow the muse, and that's when it always works perfectly for me.
Jackie DeShannon

7 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful! I hope she starts talking soon cause I'm curious what she has to tell. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

She is coming along beautifully now, Donna. Glad she is talking to you again. Very intriguing about that hand! Take care, and have a good, creative day. Hugs, Valerie

Leovi said...

Charming and seductive, I love those warm colors, beautiful.
I hope you had a nice and happy Christmas, it will look very happy, I think 2012 will be a very good year.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Donna what gorgeous. love it so much. Thank for this story my dear.
Lovely greet and gtake care
Marja

Nancy Lynn said...

Beautiful painting. Can't wait to see what she becomes when she starts talking. Have a great day.

Gina said...

Why do I see an apple in that hand? :D XXX

Katie said...

She is looking very beautiful! Hope you had a lovely holiday! I'll be writing soon. :0)