Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

* the rest of the gift tags

Finished them up today.  Here they are.





Did about four more cards today ... just about finished in that department as well.  A couple more and I'm off to the post office on Wednesday with an armful.
Thanks so much for dropping in.  Hope you are all well and happy and finding the season a pleasure.  Sometimes it's not easy.  xxoo Donna

Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.  ~Carol Nelson

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Spectacular! Today's favorite is the orange one... no, no, it's the Wilimantic baby one. Or maybe... I can't pick a favorite. Nicely done.

Nancy said...

PS, Donna. You won the magazine issue in my blog giveaway! I sent you an e-mail, but wanted to mention it here as well so I could get your mailing address. Merry Christmas! You'll get more good mail.

Valerie-Jael said...

What lovely tags, one lovelier than the other! This time of year is definitely stressful, especially for those who make everything themselves! Have a good day! Hugs, Valerie

creativelenna said...

Donna, your gift cards are a gift, in and of themselves, wow! So very beautiful.
Mmmm, it is hard sometimes because the holidays are supposed to be a happy time and maybe you aren't quite feeling that way at the moment. As Thanksgiving approached and I was not feeling happy as the day would not be the same without my father, I tried to just accept that fact and allow enjoyment of other things to seep in. It worked for me and I feel better about the upcoming holidays. I hope that idea may help you; do whatever you can that you enjoy and luxuriate in it! sending love.

Carolyn said...

Beautiful tags, especially with the tiny flowers and lace adornments. They will make terrific gifts and fun to receive.

Hugs,
C

Gina said...

Just had to scroll down to check out the rest of these fabulous tags!! Still can't get your blog to update automatically on my list, so please forgive that I sometimes don't comment.
These tags are a gift in themselves :D XX

Nancy Lynn said...

They are all beautiful. I hope things get better for you soon. Wishing you all the best for brighter days.

Sandra van Doorn said...

They are all so beautiful, hard to say which one i prefer!
xo sandra

Katie said...

so pretty! And I love your new photo skills, gal!
busy busy these days, forgive me for not stopping in sooner! xoxox

Leovi said...

I really like delicious esasw target of gift, exquisitely beautiful, I wish you a happy week.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

They are looking really great! Those vintage picture make the tag a whole. :)

patty said...

Oh my goodness, Donna, these are soooo gorgeous!!! You are such a wellspring of flowing creativity my friend.... hope you are feeling better!!