Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, December 23, 2011

* A Little Christmas Cheer ...

Wendy and Sal came for the evening.  We enjoyed a lovely evening filled with good conversation, Christmas music and a dinner prepared from scratch!  (Not sure what's going on there, but I had the urge, so why fight it?!)



You haven't seen around the house lately, so I thought I'd give you a little Christmas update.








Thanks to all of you who drop by .. and a special thanks for all your wonderful supportive comments.  They are so special.  xxoo  Donna

“Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
 Oren Arnold

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your house looks so comfortable and cheery, just lovely. Glad you had such a nice evening with your friends! Take care of yourself, Hugs, Valerie

creativelenna said...

Donna, your house looks incredible and you look wonderful! How lovely to see these photos, thank you. Even Habibi looks so cozy! My eye catches your paintings. My lady of abundant blessings is my favorite. Sending love and light for the holidays, lenna

Gerri Herbst said...

dearest Donna, such a special place you have created. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. You have been so supportive to me this year and I do appreciate it. Thank you, gerri

jane said...

OH Donna, I loved the tour around your delightful home! I feel like I dropped in for a Christmas Eve visit...thank you! Really, what a lovely space you have created.
Merry Christmas! xo Jane

Nancy said...

Your place looks beautiful! My eye went right to the red and green quilt on the bed. But also your artwork is so beautifully displayed. Thanks for the visit.

Nancy Lynn said...

What a lovely home you have Donna. It looks so cozy and Habibi looks so comfy and happy in that chair. Wishing you nothing but the best for the new year.

SooZeQue said...

Beautiful - I see we have a lot of the same tastes. My Talavera collection and other mexican dishes is over flowing and I love those wine glasses! Also that wood curtain holder... I WANT THAT also that dresser & mirror in the corner - I have the perfect place for it! So cozy and inviting. Looks like a wonderful time spent with friends. Merry Christmas.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Just gorgeous. Thanks for the tour. xoxo

Dolly Daydreams said...

Donna your home is so beautiful, so warm and inviting, beautifully and tastefully decorated and your art I recognise the artist from somewhere !The last phot with Habbibi just perfect , youhave created a perfect home, BTW love your crockery !!