Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, December 12, 2011

* a few gift tags and a post card

Making a set of gift cards for a friend.  Two more to go.  Perhaps tomorrow.





and a postcard which I can xerox and put notes on the back.


Hope you are all having fun getting ready for Christmas.  Thanks for popping by.  xxoo  Donna

From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
Emily Matthews

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful tags, Donna. Did you get out yesterday in honor of Lady Quadalupe? They had a festival here at the Catholic school.

I finally mailed out my house cards to daughter and granddaughter. Once they receive them I can post them on my blog. I kept adding elements and didn't think I'd ever get finished. That's the extent of my art for more than two weeks other than some digital tags.

Hope you are feeling much better today and your leg is not causing you more problems.

Hugs,
Carolyn

creativelenna said...

Donna, your gift tags are absolutely gorgeous! WOW! Thanks for always checking in on me too. I am not doing much for christmas this year, but still enjoying. Thanks so much for uploading these tags & the postcard - simply wonderful. xoxo

Nancy said...

Love, love the tags! The b&w one is my favorite... I think... no, wait, it's the one with the flower. Or is it.. never mind. All lovely.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tags, I especially love the one with the moon. Good idea with the postcard, too! Hope you are deeling a bit better, take good care of yourself, Hugs,
Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Tags look wonderful! Such gentle vintage feel to them. :) Great work!

jane said...

Love your Christmas postcard! xo

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous gift tags, Donna!

Nancy Lynn said...

I love all the tags and postcard but the black and white one is my favorite. I wish I was as ambitious as you. Hope you have a good Holiday.

SooZeQue said...

All tags are lovely, my fav is the 3 kings - somehow I'm drawn to it because I could see it cut out in steel!