Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, December 22, 2011

* Getting close now ...

Hard to get my head around the fact that Saturday is Christmas Eve.  My, how this year has flown.

Went shopping today and did a little creating this afternoon.  Wanted to make a 'quick' card, which turned into a nightmare.   Not in love with the finished product either.  Isn't that always the way.  Had to laugh, everything went wrong ... you know how it is when it starts.  There is music on the other side of the red background paper which I had intended to use.  However, with my head in the clouds somewhere I plastered the music side with glue and then went 'damn'!  Still, it's OK and I'm not going to fuss anymore.  Also did a spread in my journal which is always quite satisfying.



Hope you are enjoying your preparations for the holidays and the seasons festivities .  Thanks for stopping by.  xxoo  Donna

"Christmas--that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance--a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved." -- Augusta E. Rundel

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The card is great even if it didn't turn out as you wanted - perhaps it had to be this way! And the journal pages are very strong and vibrant, as always. Have a good day and take care, hugs,
Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I like it. :) Red gives it more energy. And journals are always fun to let loose. :) Happy Holidays, Donna! :)

Yvonne said...

I love, love, love your angels, Donna!

Yvonne said...

Love your journal page too! Beautiful bright and vibrant :)

Nancy Lynn said...

All of your artwork is nice Donna. Thanks for sharing it with us. May your days be merry and bright.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Your card is fabulous and as you know it is not in your hands anyway ! To me it is stunning don't know what your plan was but the outcome is so beautiful. For me Christmas is a time when I cannot plan I work seven days a week and having a shop I am unable to shop as we all open and close at the same time so to say the least it is always last minute, despite that I enjoy ( most of the time ) watching other people buy gifts for their loved ones . Am sending you the biggest ever hug and my warmest regardless for a wonderful new year , health first of all love and happiness. Wish I was there with as many bottles of the fizzy stuff as I could carry to celebrate with you. Take care my friend, I feel so very lucky to have met you and look forward to whatever the future holds.

Marie X

Aimeslee Winans said...

Your card is very nicely done and looks finished. You've got a pretty bold gold on the angels, gotta have that red and bright white to balance it. Dangit, thought that your plan all along. And who's to say it wasn't? Get out of your own way, woman, it's great! winkwinkwink

Hey, have a great Christmas and general holidaying, Donna. <3 <3