Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, February 26, 2010

* Altitude

Altitude and I are interesting together.  It is well over a mile high here - so you don't have to be on a 'jet' to belong to the 'club' here ... lol.   Just when I feel adjusted I have an attack of altitude sickness.  I do realize this time it was my own fault, although I needed some prompting to remember.  I had an early morning breakfast with my real estate agent Bill.  Lovely way to begin the day ... mail energy with a sense of humour.  Just the ticket.  On the way home I found myself quite off balance and dizzy.  Didn't think much about it, however, by the time I reached the casa, I was feeling horrible, so I went to bed.  Felt somewhat better when I woke up, so trotted off to art class.  Describing my symptoms to Nina, she immediately clued in .... your dehydrated.  Well, that rang  bells for me.  It used to hit me when I was living in Santa Fe.  I really have to remember to drink lots of fluids.  Wine and coffee don't count!  On the way home from class I paused in the Jardin for a limonada and was beckoned over to sit with a woman on her own.  About my age, from Toronto.  A nice break.  Pulled myself together for the rest of the uphill journey.  Honestly, dehydration really takes it out of me!  Don't want to be doing this too often.  I have a horrible headache tonight.  I'm hitting the hay early.

Class was fun today.  I did a lot of work on the 'environment' or background.  When I brought it out at home, it suddenly occurred to me  .... I got the meaning of the painting!  The woman looking over the water is actually seeing her own reflection ... her own divine being within.  It, of course looks nothing like her earthly body and she is astounded by the symbolic nature of what she sees.  The painting will evolve a little differently now I think.  I would like her reflection to look like 'water' .....

Here's where I left off today:

So, there we go.  My 10 lessons are over with Nina and I have opted to see her just once a week for the remainder of my time here.  The house will take priority.  I will miss two days a week.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 26
ClearClear
Hi: 74° 
Lo: 43°
Day: Sunny skies. High 74F, humidity 25%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
  
"I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition.  If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely."  ~ Kim Basinger

No comments: