Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 22, 2010

* Laundry

Well, somebody has got to do it!  Laundry has been a priority today.  When I first came here I took everything to the "Launderia".  Somehow it all went bad .. very very bad.  I've been avoiding it ever since and do my own washing by hand.  Today, I caught up on washing, colouring my hair, doing my nails etc. etc.  It catches up with a girl when she's busy!  Later this afternoon Thea, who also has a casita in this building, came up for a glass of wine.  We sat on the roof, chatted and watched the sun set.  Very lovely.  I worked on my 'abstract', which has turned out to be not so 'abstract'.  Maryjo, the manager of this place spent the evening here.  We discussed decorating, building, getting the most from a small space, making houses maintenance free ... all the great stuff women talk about when they are building or renovating.  It was fun, and we helped to finish the bottle of red I was desperately trying to consume all by myself!  Such difficult lonely work.  : )    Marijo has just purchased a piece of property overlooking a lake about 5 minutes out of town.  Naturally, her head is runneth over with creative ideas, and she is having trouble sleeping at night.  So, between the two of us, there was no room in the room for a third, if you get my drift.  (You could not have gotten a word in edge ways had you been present.)
I think I might have added an ear to the left hand side of the head since I took this photo.  Other than that, it's still pretty much the same.  Not sure if it's finished.  Will have to look at it over the next couple of days and decide.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 22
FairFair
Hi: 70° 
Lo: 49°
Day: Mostly clear skies. High 70F, humidity 25%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
  
"A face is like the outside of a house, and most faces, like most houses, give us an idea of what we can expect to find inside."  ~ Loretta Young

No comments: