Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, February 12, 2010

* Still Life

This is where I got to at home.  I really don't like still life.  I have always struggled with it.  I can't seem to get any 'energy' into it.  And ..... as I said, I have never really been drawn (no pun intended) to still life.  It would never be my choice to hang on my walls.  Nevertheless, I did learn a tremendous amount from this painting.

This is the finished painting.  I still don't like it.  Nina thinks "It is a pretty little painting, Donna. It's better than I've seen in some of the galleries."  My critic is pretty loud about this one, however, I do think it has something to do with the fact I don't like the subject matter.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 12
Cloudy / PM SunCloudy / PM Sun
Hi: 68° 
Lo: 45°
Day: Mostly cloudy skies. High 68F, humidity 30%. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 10
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

I will leave you with a quote which was sent to me by one of my blogging friends, Patty.  It is soooo true and I will hold it close to my heart as I move forward and learn my life lessons.  It will help me to 'Be Brave'.  Thank you Patty.

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity or your curiosity. It's your place in the world. It's your life. Go on and do all you can with it and make it the life you want to live".  ~ Mae Jemison

No comments: