Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, February 19, 2010

* Stopping to Breathe

It is an evening for me to stop.  Stop to breathe.  Stop to appreciate.  Stop to ponder.  Stop to give gratitudes.  It is an evening to "allow", to "just be".  Just a little over five weeks from now I will be winging my way back to clear up all the clutter.  So much has happened here in seven weeks.  I want to stop and say thank you.  Thank you to everyone who has come into my life.  Thank you for all the magical events which have taken place here in SMA.  There are no coincidences.  I am supposed to be here.  It simply feels 'right'.   It's a 'knowing' deep in my soul.  

I want to stop and appreciate that part of myself which has found the courage to 'fly solo' and enjoy it.  It has been hard work and an interesting journey to arrive at this place.  I have not known this feeling of 'rightness' since I fell in love with the man I married.  When that relationship dissolved, a part of me dissolved with it.  I wasn't sure I would ever find the missing parts.  I was so afraid I would die with all that 'life', all that 'music' still in me.  I am awake.  I am alive.  I remember what it feels like.  I am so very blessed!

I experienced a wonderful day today, which I will fill you in on, perhaps tomorrow.  In the meantime, all of you who are following these chronicles of my journey ..... Thank You for joining me.

PS:  Funny.  Just when I said I had to 'stop and breathe' the power went out!  No lights, no power, no water, no internet, NADA!  In the dark for two nights, and nearly heading into a third.  I always write my blog the 'day before I post' - so the power has been off since Jan. 17th.  It just came back on with a 'bang' ... fireworks and sparks flying up and down the power lines.  Quite frightening really!  Also quite spectacular.  So .... I'm back!
 


Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Thursday, January 18, 2010

Feb 18
PM RainPM Rain
Hi: 59° 
Lo: 47°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 59F, humidity 50%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 5
Night: Drizzle. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

"There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed.  If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude."  ~Robert Brault

No comments: