Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 1, 2010

Very Quiet Day!

 Three Little Girls from School

I was so tired yesterday, I simply couldn't post.  So, a small post this morning.  I had lovely company yesterday.  Marijo (pronounced Mary-Jo) came for a couple of hours.  She is a property manager here in town, and in fact manages the place where I am staying.  We talked about staying in San Miguel, living in San Miguel, how to get to San Miguel for a year ... all the necessary things to know.  Marijo is a creator, loves to decorate houses, find unique furniture at garage sales and re-do it .... all the stuff I absolutely adore doing.  We had a great chat.  If you need to know any one in town to help you with these things, Marijo is a great contact.  She has a builder, a handy man, a seamstress.  You name it, if you need it done, Marijo will point you in the right direction.  It will come in handy while I'm here. 


We had a thunder storm yesterday afternoon.  I stayed home and worked on my painting.  In the evening I watched a movie called "The Hours".  Has any one seen it.  Fabulous.

Today, it is pouring.  It's a holiday here.  I will stay home and paint.  My class is tomorrow and I would like to have the painting done to as 'as far as I can go with it'.  Nina will then show me how I can make it better , and thus I will learn.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 01
Showers / ClearShowers / Clear
Hi: 64° 
Lo: 44°
Day: Showers. High 64F, humidity 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 2
Night: Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

"Finding some quiet time in your life, I think, is hugely important." ~ Mariel Hemmingway

No comments: