Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 15, 2010

* Doors and other interesting 'stuff'

A land of 'possibilities'.  A land where anything can happen.  A land of surprises just waiting to be created and materialize.  A land where I can allow my imagination to wander the gambit.  A land where there are no limitations.   Can't wait to get back there with my measuring tape.   I won't have much room in my new kitchen for a table.  Perhaps the answer might be a long fairly narrow old door panel with glass on top.  This sort of thing (with the right piece of wood) could also be great for a small coffee table.
Old Iron beds abound ... great looking in your garden for plants to climb on - or on the walls for decoration.  Fabulous pieces of old metal to make house signs with - old stove chambers for outdoor fireplaces .... my imagination explodes and runs wild.  I was eying an old wooden pig trough - great for a coffee table or table behind a sofa.  You could fill it will all sorts of interesting collections.  If I find a door I love and it's not quite the right size, it seems easy here to have it altered to fit.  So much talent around.  Some photos.
Some of you are going 'WHhaaaaa??????'.  Some of you who know me will be saying 'There she goes again."  I'm saying .... can't wait to get picking through this stuff and see what I can do with it!

By the way, here's what's happening with the 'abstract' I was working on awhile ago.  I've been doing it at home as homework.  Don't have a clue.  Will take it to class on Tuesday and see what's what.  

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 15
Showers / ClearShowers / Clear
Hi: 60° 
Lo: 40°
Day: Rain. High 60F, humidity 60%. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 7
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 40F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves."
Carl Jung

No comments: