Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, February 11, 2010

* The Hood ...

Ave. Santa Rosa.  The street where I live.  Some photos.
The taller building on the right is the 'General Store'.  It has everything one would need to survive.  The owners live above.  If you need anything and they are not open, you simply knock and they come down to assist you.
A house getting 'fixed up' across the street.
Yes, we have graffiti!  I hope when I plaster and paint my walls they don't do this to me!!  However, such is the way of the world these days.

The neighbourhood has everything I need to live a comfortable life.  A few doors down, the general store.  Everything from light bulbs to fresh produce.  Around the corner a bakery.  Down the street, a hairdresser.  A couple of blocks away the butcher.  End of the street the bus.  Other end of the street, quite a ways away, the highway or ring road which makes easy access to everything around San Miguel.

I met with Bill, my real estate agent today.  Everything is in order.  I cannot tell you what a huge help he and his office manager, Paulina have been to me.  The bricks, sand and cement have been ordered for my wall.  They will be delivered tomorrow.  Paulina has gathered all the documentation together for my FM3 requirements.  They have made it so easy for me.  I am so very grateful.

May came over for lunch today.  In the afternoon we made Nichos and laughed.  Had fun.  She left around 7:30.  Here are the Nichos we started.  Need more glitz!



My unfinished Nicho

Mays .... yep .... we both need more glitz.  May still has things to put into the inside of the Nicho.  Don't know what they will be.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 11
Cloudy / PM SunCloudy / PM Sun
Hi: 70° 
Lo: 49°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 70F, humidity 45%. Winds WSW at 20 to 25 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 9
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

"Don't buy the house, buy the neighbourhood."  ~  Russian Proverb

No comments: