Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, March 13, 2010

* A Day of Rest

Relaxed and didn't do much today.  Restless though!  What's that all about?  I think it's because I am now two places at once.  I'm not totally present in SMA.  Part of me has gone home to prepare for my return.

Friday was a busy day.  Picked up new (and hopefully final) plans at Juan Carlos' office.  Popped into the house to see that all was well and pick up my very own key from Mistro.  Everything is humming along.  Walls coming down, walls going up, old cement floors coming up, new ones being poured.  A little bee hive of wonderful activity!  Some photos.

 Arch through to the kitchenette structurally complete.

The remainder of the 'outside' wall coming down.  The new wall for outside of the extention has begun.  

The building has been extended ten feet further out.  The outside wall is now up.

This will be the main entrance door off the little terrace.

After checking on the house, we were off to Delores Hildago to pick up the rest of my dishes and look for tiles for the bathroom.  Lost, lost, lost, in DH -- a lovely site seeing tour was had by all.  Eventually discovered the shop where my bowls had been 'special order'.  Picked them up.  Couldn't resist the calling of a candle holder.  Also televara, long and narrow to go on my table, same colour as my dishes, holds eight candles.  Delicious!

On the way home we were passing some particularly inviting country side.  I exclaimed -- "How lovely it would be to walk there!"  Richie made a hard right off the highway and we found ourselves meandering through fields, down to a tranquil stream amidst rolling hills.  Couldn't resist getting out for a stroll, dipping my hands in the water, enjoying the bird song, the exquisit landscape bursting with the coming of spring.  Inspiring.  Photos follow: -

She stood alone on the hill overlooking the stream.  New growth poured through her veins and burst forth in every direction.  She was unable to contain it any longer.  There was too much inside her not to let go.
Come further into the hills my children.  Listen.  Feel.  I have known pain as well as joy.  Know I am here for you.  I will show you where to step.  Come closer my children. Take care of that which has given you life.  Be kind and tender.  We all need to be loved and cared for.  Listen.  Become still.  Go within.  The depth of my message will amaze you.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar 14
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
Hi: 81° 
Lo: 54°
Day: Mostly clear skies. High 81F, humidity 20%. Winds WSW at 15 to 20 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 13
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

"We're sitting on our blessed Mother Earth from which we get our strength and determination, love and humility - all the beautiful attributes that we've been given.  So turn to one another; love on another; respect one another; respect Mother Earth; respect the waters - because that's life itself!"  ~ Phil Lane Sr., Yankton Sioux

No comments: