Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, March 29, 2010

* Three more days 'til I see Habibi

Three months.  Where has it gone.  Happiness took it. Pure joy whisked it away!  I adore thinking of it this way.  This time in my life has been such an enormous gift.  

I have learned a great deal about myself.  Many facets have revealed themselves to me. I feel as though I have polished my diamond to a new brilliance. 

The biggest event which has occurred is I have found myself again.  The little lost soul, always searching for her place of belonging has graciously left me.  I feel stronger, more aware, and one of the more dominant feelings .... contentment.  BIG, BIG, BIG, is I no longer have a fear around 'Flying Solo'.  I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.  My biggest concern, as I look back, was I would not have anyone to share my experiences with.  The Universe has sent me so many people to share with.  So many people who are truly interested. I have met wonderful humans with wonderful hearts.  Interesting, deep people who care at a core level.  Many people have been here to assist me on this sojourn.  Not once did I have to ask for help.  It simply appeared.  Such amazing gifts have been bestowed upon me during this journey.  I am forever grateful.  I am healed in so many ways and continue to heal every day.   Thank you Divine Mother.

I am finding out who I am in ways I didn't know existed.  Oh, I always knew I loved building houses.  However .... I "believed" I needed my partner to do this.  How on earth would I ever do it on my own.  Well, here I am in Mexico, building my little "Quinta de Luz" and loving every minute of it.  I have had so much FUN, I can't tell you!  Having to pull myself away during the 'finishing touches' is difficult.  This is the part I enjoy the most.  However, it is what it is, and I have a feeling I will have other opportunities.  I am blessed to have someone here, whom I trust, who will take care of the details for me.

Most of all, this trip, I have truly felt JOY.  AND .... I have felt it on a regular basis.  Waking up each day with a happy heart.  Amazing.  Happiness has taken over my entire body.  

In three days I will have Habibi back in my arms.  He will snuggle into my neck and just lie there, pushing his body into mine to get as close as possible.  He will lick my face and my ears and my neck, my arms until I have to have a shower.  I can't wait!

Many things to do when I get home.  The Universe has had surprises awaiting me there as well.  A very dear friend has invited me to stay with her for the three weeks I am home.  That's a long time, and it is so lovely of her do to so.  Another friend is having all my 'stuff' moved from storage to an empty house which is for sale, and we are having a huge garage sale.  Her idea, not mine.  The next week, we are moving the other storage locker to the empty house and having a repeat performance.  This was ALL her idea.  The thought of it was entirely to much for me, and I had ruled it out.  Being offered some love and some assistance has made it seem 'doable'.  I am very grateful for this huge gift.  I want to thank both of you.  It is so very much appreciated.

I am being supported in so many ways would never have thought could happen.  The magic of the Universe and Divine Mother.  

The 'fear' about going back to Canada and getting everything done is abating. I know I will be able to keep my balance.  I have the help of friends who love me.  It makes all the difference.

With those thoughts, I will leave you for the day.  I have a meeting at de Luz with Carlos.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Monday, March 29, 2010

Mar 29
FairFair
Hi: 78° 
Lo: 47°
Day: Sunny skies. High 78F, humidity 30%. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 13
Night: Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
 
You are joy, looking for a way to express. It's not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are joy. You are love and joy and freedom and clarity expressing. Energy, frolicking and eager, that's who you are. And so, if you're always reaching for alignment with that, you're always on your path and your path will take you into all kinds of places. We will not deny that you will not discover miracles, and create benefits and be involved in creation and that you will not uplift humanity, but we can't get away from the acknowledgment that you are Pure Positive Energy that translates into the human emotion of joy.
~ Jerry Hicks

No comments: