Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

* Mate ... that's it!

The herbal drink yesterday.  Mate. (pronounce it in two syllables Ma-te) That's the name.  Anything with it's own special gourd and silver straw has to be a good thing.  Perhaps I could give up my coffee in the morning.  I have not been able to find the right blend here.  Caroldiane, a blogger friend filled me in on Mate today. 

Long day today.  My lack of energy seemed to return in abundance.  I canceled the painting play date on the roof with friends and stayed home for some recovery time.  I still have quite a bit to do here before I go.  Then of course, there is everything when I get to the other end!  Trying to keep my balance ... difficult at the moment.

This afternoon I did take a little walk to the market for flowers.  They are always happy to share their energy with me.  Took some photos at the market.
Rugs!  Can't wait to go hunting for rugs for Quinta de Luz
The old ways.  Shopping with a hand woven basket.
I think this woman is absolutely beautiful.  I would love to paint her.
All these wonderful fresh things to choose from.
The flower part of the market.  One of my favorite places, of course.
The Senora I always purchase my flowers from.  She gives me big beautiful bouquets!
My weekly bouquet!
My FM3 Visa is ready!  How great is that!  I must pick it up in the morning.  Then, Blanca wants to go and see the house.  I am meeting Blanca at her house and Senor Sergio will drive us.  I have a meeting at the house with Carlos the contractor, so we will do double duty.

Grumpy Marshall weather forecast for San Miguel de Allende for Wednesday, March 24th, 2010

Mar 24
Cloudy / PM SunCloudy / PM Sun
Hi: 81° 
Lo: 50°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 81F, humidity 5%. Winds SW at 15 to 20 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 12
Night: Clear skies. Low 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
  

"Age puzzles me. I thought it was a quiet time. My seventies were interesting and fairly serene, but my eighties are passionate. I grow more intense as I age. "  ~ Florida Scott-Maxwell   (I find this quote very uplifting indeed!)

No comments: