Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, March 29, 2010

* Two more sleeps

It's all about packing tonight.  At least that is the plan.  So far, nothing has happened in the packing department.  A wonderful spontaneous gathering took place tonight on Kathleen and Ivans' terrace.  As someone walked by, they were asked to stay and join the get together.  It turned into a feast with wonderful conversation, great discussions and some chuckles.  An irrisistable combination.  Ivan showed us his true colours tonight.  A wonderful Mexican chili made from scratch, served over pasta.  As Bev pointed out, had we known he was such a great cook, we would have dropped by at dinner time more often.  Cal, another resident of Casita Aparacio graced us with his presence, and Pat the owner dropped by for a quick visit.  All in all, a most enjoyable evening.

Had a great early morning meeting with Carlos this morning.  I feel very comfortable leaving everything just as is.  The finishing touches are going to be very successful and we are all on the same page.  With Sylvia to keep an eye on things, I don't have a worry or a care in the house department.
I took a photo of the terrace today from inside the house.  The stairs and pilar are so enjoyable to look at.  I will have doors made later for under the stairs and it will give me some storage.
 
Outdoor covered terrace and stairs to the roof.

Ceiling supports coming down.  Roof isn't caving in ... excellent.  he he

Inside of doors being painted.  Shiny black.  Yum.

It was mid afternoon by the time the meeting concluded.  Again, I lingered, and walked slowly, not wanting to leave.  I dawdled, gawked and did everything to delay going home to pack.  I sauntered, strolled and drifted.  I decided gravity must be stronger in SMA.  There must be some sort of logical reason I can't seem to drag myself away from this place.  Late lunch at my favorite restaurant on the Jardin.  Still not able to make haste.  Wandered through the Jardin snapping photos at random attempting to capture the energy of the place.

View from my table today.
The bells up close.  Are they not works of art.  I tell you, it was a little precarious trying to get this shot!  My new found sense of adventure thrills me.

On that note, I will leave you.  I promise I am now going to pack.  The plane waits for no woman!

Grumpy Marshall Weather Forecast for San Miguel de Allende for Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mar 30FairFair
Hi: 78° 
Lo: 53°
Day: Mostly clear skies. High 78F, humidity 15%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 12
Night: Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

"Our spontaneous action is always the best.  You cannot, with your best deliberation and heed, come so close to any question as your spontaneous glance shall bring you."  ~ Ralf Waldo Emerson

No comments: