Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, March 5, 2010

* Mind Fried at Art Class

When I took her to class.
When I brought her home from class.
  
Art class was a brain twister today.  I had her hands all screwed up.  It's like looking in a mirror.  Everything you are drawing is the exact opposite.  Even Nina was confused.  I found that rather comforting.  Her hands are now 'on' correctly.  I couldn't leave her alone when I got her home though!  I'm not happy with her left hand as you are looking at her (her right hand when you are drawing her) ... see what I mean?  So off came the hand.  I moved it down and am somewhat happier with it now.  I felt it looked like it was going up her nose or in her mouth.  Even if I got the planes correct and her head popped in front by using the proper values - I'm not sure I would have liked it.  She is definitely evolving.  I guess I should say 'they' are evolving.  I have not worked on the woman yet.  Lots more work to be done and I'm loving every minute of it. 
I'm tired tonight.  It's been a lovely day here.  I had brunch at my favorite restaurant overlooking the Jardin.  At this moment final plans for the casita in my hands awaiting my approval.  In the morning I'm having breakfast with Bill.  He's accompanying me to look at appliances so I can utilize his Spanish capabilities. That way I can make sure I am getting what I want and need.  How great is that!  More tomorrow.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Friday, March 5th, 2010

Mar 05
CloudyCloudy
Hi: 75° Lo: 51°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 75F, humidity 20%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
 

"You may seek companionship and warmth, for example, but if your unconscious intention is to keep people at a distance, the experiences of separation and pain will surface again and again until you come to understand that you, yourself, are creating them. Eventually, you will choose to create harmony and love. You will choose to draw to you the highest-frequency currents that each situation has to offer. Eventually, you will come to understanding that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
The journey may take many lifetimes, but you will complete it. It is impossible not to complete it. It is not a question of if but of when. Every situation that you create serves this purpose. Every experience that you encounter serves this purpose."  ~  Gary Zukav

No comments: