Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, March 12, 2010

* If it's Thursday, it must be Art Class ...

When I took it to class.

After two hours of work.

It's coming.  A huge change from the beginning.  I hope I'll have some down time to work on it this coming week.  I really want to finish this before I depart.

Photos from the house yesterday when I met Carlos.
Still shoveling all that cement ... no need for the gym here.

Mistro making the cement pretty.  I had him teach me "You are all doing a wonderful job." in Spanish.  (totally forgotten now!)  I turned around to all the helpers shoveling the cement and repeated my newly acquired Spanish sentence.  Then I threw them all kisses, and kept repeating 'Muchas gracias, muchas gracias', inbetween my wild contortions of throwing them 'love'.   They obviously thought I was completely mad and giggled like school girls.  I would have loved to know what they had to say when I left.  "Senora Loco" .... something like that I'm sure.

Have to pick up the plans and drop off my sketches for the fireplace and bathroom tile layout pattern tomorrow.  Sketches:
I know, bad sketch!  However who has time.  The draftsman will draw up a good one for my approval.  Bathroom tiles layout pattern is going to be very very simple.  Just one row of hand painted tiles about a third of the way down the wall.  Same for the backsplash, just one row to accent.


Going to Delores Hidalgo tomorrow to pick up my dishes and search for tiles for the bathroom.  Wish me luck.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Friday, March 12th, 2010

Mar 12
ClearClear
Hi: 79° 
Lo: 46°
Day: Sunny skies. High 79F, humidity 10%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 9
Night: Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

"Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."  ~  Washington Irving.
Now, if only I could grasp that and believe it!








No comments: