Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, March 1, 2010

* Thank You!

I am very honoured to receive the "Best Blog Comments Award".  Annie, over at "New Mom over 40" and I have been connected for some time now through the GIST sight and I also enjoy her support and comments on my blog.  Annie has another blog at Creating Peaceful Thoughts, which is a very special place indeed.  I hope you will drop in and find out for yourselves.  We can all use the practice of 'creating peaceful thoughts', in this ever more hectic environment and change we are going through.  Thank you Annie.
I sincerely enjoy receiving comments on my blogs.  It's a little 'thrill' every day when one of you drops me a note.  I adore the support they offer me.  They help me to keep going and to move forward.  Small grains of love issued on a regular basis.  A great concept indeed.
The rules upon receipt of this award are to link back to the person who honoured me.  Done.  See link above.  Honouring and passing on the award to other bloggers who I adore because of their support with comments.  I would have to pass it on to the following blogger friends, who I appreciate so very much and am, in fact, becoming very attached to.  They are:


Carol, at Context for Connectivity
A wise woman, searching for more of her own inner wisdom.

A woman of deep thought, poetic talent and a way with the shutter of a camera.

Salma at Imperfect Stepford Chronicles
A woman who authors more than one very purposeful blog.  Please explore.  It's an interesting journey.  Salma is a woman of the times, here for a purpose, doing what speaks to her heart.  A brave young woman who 'gets it' and is not afraid to speak her truth.

Carol and her Art
A woman who loves life, a woman to loves to create.  A woman who has become my friend over the years who not only supports me with her comments on the blog, but also with private e-mails which I adore. We have never met in person.

I've got to say .... back to you, Annie.  I very much appreciate your support, and taking time to drop by and leave me your lovely words.  I value our connection and look forward to getting to know you more through our blogs.

Last but not least, I must inform everyone they have received an award.  I have left notes on your blogs, Ladies. Please read.

Now, for a little 'on the side' humour.  As you may or may not know, I have a dog named Habibi.  He is staying in Canada with a lady who takes dogs into her home.  I have left him with Laura before.  I simply cannot leave him in a kennel.  Well, Laura sent me some photos the other day.  I'm still laughing when I look at them.  Habibi is going to be so bored with me when I get home.  I'm sure he will miss his new companions.  The first shot, just for comparison sake, is of Habibi before I dropped him off at Lauras'.  The rest .... I think they speak for themselves.   Before ..... and ..... after!
 
 
Is that really you, Habibi????????  My Baby???????

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Monday, March 1st , 2010

Mar 01
ClearClear
Hi: 77° 
Lo: 43°
Day: Sunny skies. High 77F, humidity 20%. Winds SW at 15 to 20 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Clear skies. Low 43F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive."  ~ Gilda Radner

No comments: