Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

* Got my FM3!

Was able to pick up my FM3 today.  YEAH!  I'm HAPPY!  First step to living in Mexico permanently.  I can now live in peace and quiet without renewing anything for one year.  I can also bring my 'personal and household' belongings to Mexico duty and tax free, as long as I bring them within the first six months of the FM3 being issued.  It has taken me over six weeks to obtain this document.  I have had loads of help.  My photographs have been rejected once.  I was finger printed today.  It's official.  I can stay!

Blanca and I went over to the house today so she could see what was happening.  It's so lovely when someone calls and says "Will you take me to see your house?".   Blanca is the age of my girls.  It's lovely to have that young energy in my life!

Had a meeting with Carlos as well today.  The painter was present.  I left them with paint colours and diagrams of how I wanted the paint trim done.  Friday, I can view a painted door.  I chose shiny black.  I think it will ground the house.   We discussed specs for the fireplace, light in the bathroom, the wrought iron railings on the balcony, security, etc. etc.  Monday, I will have another meeting with Carlos and Tuesday a final walk through with the Architect, Juan Carlos.

Arrived home about 3:30 pm.  Took the rest of the day off.  Just came up to my apartment from 'happy hour' with Kathleen and Ivan on their porch.  Now, I'm tucked in for the night.

Richie, the gentleman who has taken such wonderful care of me when I needed a driver, just dropped over and left me with one of his little paintings.  What a sweetie.  He's leaving on Friday.  Back to Tuscon to study film.

Have been doing some research on Mate, and found an interesting web site you might enjoy perusing.   The information includes, where and how it is grown, manufacturing, herbal qualities etc.   You might want to have a visit Yerba Mate.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Forecast for San Miguel de Allende for Thursday, March 25th, 2010

Mar 24Cloudy / PM SunCloudy / PM Sun
Hi: 81° 
Lo: 51°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 81F, humidity 10%. Winds SW at 15 to 20 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.





"It is good to feel lost... because it proves you have a navigational sense of where "Home" is.  You know that a place that feels like being found exists.  And maybe your current location isn't that place but, Hallelujah, that unsettled, uneasy feeling of lost-ness just brought you closer to it."  ~Erika Harris

No comments: