Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, March 6, 2010

* Right Brain/Left Brain (I think they're confused)

I decide I don't like the left hand.  It looks like it's landing in her mouth ....
sooooooo - I burn the image into my brain, white out the hand that is there and draw in another hand in the location I want it.  

There!  I look at it.  Something is very odd!  OMG .... I've done it again!!!  The hand is on backwards.  In the end, I had to take a photo of my own right hand in the position I wanted it to be in and draw the hand from that photo.

Thank goodness!  It is correct.  We can all move on.  At the moment, I think she looks like she's sitting under one of those hairdryers from the 60's!  It makes me laugh.  I can remember saying to the hairdresser --- "How much longer?" .... I would be cooking under there.  Her head dress will improve, I promise.

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mar 06
CloudyCloudy
Hi: 77° 
Lo: 51°
Day: Cloudy skies. High 77F, humidity 20%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 11
Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds light

"At the point where I'm trying to force something and it's not happening, and I'm getting frustrated with, say, writing a poem, I can go and pick up the brushes and start painting. At the point where the painting seems to not be going anywhere, I go and pick up the guitar. "  ~  Joni Mitchell  (Hmmm .. me thinks there could be something to this.)

No comments: