Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, March 7, 2010

* Eye Candy

I'm sitting in my favorite restaurant overlooking the Jardin.  Sun shining on me, gentle breeze wafting through the open windows.  I am truly enjoying the moment.  Hmmm.  The policia have their horses tethered by the square.  This means where there are policia horses, there are policia.  The wheels are turning.  They will, no doubt come back to their horses.  A great chance for a good shot at 'eye candy'.


OK!  They're back.  I'm excited.  Camera is poised and at the ready.

OK, OK ... start mounting those steeds and give me some 'good stuff' boys!  Pretend you're in the movies.  Give me some sexy Mexi attitude!

Hey, what's goin' on?   Where the hell did all the people come from!  Oh, for Pete's sake ... move over, can't you see I'm trying to work here?  Damn!  Give me a clear shot.  mutter, mutter ....

I have my pretend megaphone out now!  Woman in blue.  Listen up.  I need space to work here ...

Now the whole world wants to be lookie loos!   Oh please!  Blue Woman .... MOVE IT!

Lady in Blue ... if only you had picked up the pace just a little bit - it might have been a half decent shot!  I notice you didn't even lift your head.  You had no idea you were in the presence of 'eye candy'.  No imagination!  Sheesh!

Pictures, pictures, I am trying to take a good picture here!  Lady, please! What exactly are you gawking at anyway?  Never seen eye candy before.  Just move along!

Still not a clear shot.  Too many people.  Too many vehicles.  Not the right angle.  Come on Senor Policia, turn that horse around and give me a shot from your good side.  Sit sexy, like you usually do .... ratts!
No, just not my day for the 'eye candy'.  Fun trying though.  One of these days I will get a great shot and you will see what I mean.

Oh right, turn our head at the last minute.  And you could have turned the horse around for me!  We obviously need to chat privately.   Oh well, there's always tomorrow.  That's half the fun.


And last, but not least, on this beautiful sunny day, from my restaurant window.  The Corona Truck with two young dudes in the back who think they are the coolest and the hippist guys on the entire planet!  "Hey man, we are ridin' in the coolest truck in town.  It's got the Corona logo plastered all over it.  Get it?  Chicks get it.  ...    Do you think any chicks are lookin' us over?"

Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende for Sunday, March 7th, 2010


Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
Hi: 79° 
Lo: 53°
Day: Partly cloudy skies. High 79F, humidity 25%. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 12
Night: Cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.

 "Eye candy is an expression used to describe something that is most remarkable in its appearance, but doesn't have anything else very exciting going for it. This term may be used for men in uniforms, mounted upon their handsome steeds, who temporarily look sexy because of their 'outfit', and the way they are able to sit a horse, but may not be good for much else once they are taken out of this ''false' environment."  (Sorry, I know I'm bad.)

No comments: